Tuesday, April 17, 2007

After This Our Exile

Posted by Kian, Ting


This is indeed a great movie, it depicts how some Malaysians really is, it shows the Middle class chinese, how they lived, how life is, there is no fairy tale about the stories in the movie, it is a sad movie, but it paints a picture about many chinese families, it is so true about life, about how some people just let life drift away.
The link to the movie :-



It is true about how some people just dont know what they were doing is wrong, and they keep on doing the wrong things and then justify to themselves how this is the last time, justifying how this time I will change but end up being the same person.
This is my greatest fear, I fear I will be like that some one, if I am allowed to only have one prayer, let my prayer, be
"God please not let me be ignorant",
"God please let me be wise"
"God please let me be humble"
"God please let me see things as they are and not what I precieve them to be"
"God please let me be aware of my self and my beings"
"God please not let me lie to my self"
"God please let me be a good son, a good grand son, a good father for my future childrens, a good husband for my future wife,"
"God please let me be a good man, a wise man".
A Baby is like a piece of white cloth, the picture of what they will grow up to be, is a picture painted by it's parents. Children are innocent, and they should not suffer for the wrong decisions adults have made.
I am an adult, I dont want to make a wrong decision, I am afraid too, but no decision is wrong as long as it is based on love, love not only to 1 party but to all that is in my life, my family, my other half, my friends. "God please not let me be selfish."
This movie is also about the silent sorrow of a child growing up in such a broken family, where everything is insecure, where a child is not loved, where a child is abandoned by parents, when both of the parents part and go their seperate way, I will never leave my child, I will never, I have recieved great love from my mother, I know the feeling of being loved for a child is very important.
I am who I am today because of my mothers love and my grand mother's love, I miss my grand ma alot, she passed away during last year chinese new year. I miss her, she loves me alot, I miss her very much, I feel pain and ache in my heart, when I think back and remembered, when I was small she gave me bath, she loved me, and no matter what my father does, she will say they I must love him respect him , I must study hard, be a usefull human being when I grow up. I miss her alot, because of her love too I am who I am today. I am gratefull for what I have and I because of what I have I need to give out more to change this world and make it a better place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment