Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Working Life

Posted by Kian, Ting

Where to go in my career, what do I want in my life, this is a million dollar question. Most people when asked "What do you want?" will just drop dead and pause.

We keep moving moving, keep working and working, people play the game of not to loose, instead of playing to win. What is it like to play to win ?

Everyday Rushing Rushing, moving moving, no time, whish god would give me 48 hours.

But I am glad that god gave me a life, so not what is left to me is to find out what I want in this life, what I want to be, where I want to go. I need to figure this out, and once figured out need to commit to it and achive what ever I find out that I want.

I figure if One year I read 2 autobiography of a successfull person, by doing the same thing for 5 years, I would have read 10 autobiography, means I would have lived 10 lifes of successfull people, and perhaps after this I might find out just where I belong. yeah I will do this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment