Monday, August 4, 2008

Pourpose of Life / Stand Of Life

Posted by Kian, Ting

It is the 3 week now since the passing of my Grand Father, I have no dreams of him, nor did I experience his spirit visiting me, the same goes when my Grand Ma Passed away.

When My grand ma passed away I cried a lot, but it is different now, I didn't cry much for my grand pa, not because I don't love him, but because I know that this is nature and part of life's offer to you, eternal rest. People talk about spirits, Christians and Muslims says that after you die you live on as a spiritual being, and you either go to heaven or hell, Hindu and Buddhist believe that after you die and if you are enlightened enough then you would be heading for Nirvana or else you would just be reincarnated into this world again, to be tested and to learn or to suffer for all the previous bad deeds that you have done. But I say "WHAT IF", what if when you die you just die, "ZAPPPPpppp" there is no spiritual being, there is nothing, not a trace of you left in this world. Nothing left, just dust and asheses. This thought alone would leave me breathless, this thought alone would have me be very afraid and scared to die. This though alone would have me see that life is really precious. It is precious because there is an end to it, as precious as the shelf life of a rose flower. It is beautiful as it is because it must fade and die off one day, anologous to life.

So if really my version of life is true then really life is important. Cause you only have once chance to live it. And by knowing this, I want to live it with pourpose and meaning. I want to create a meaning to my own existance. I have a dream and my dream is to be free, to be enlightened, to be wise, to be of service to the society and the world.

I want to stand for light, stand for truth, stand for love, stand for peace, I dont want to fall for nothing. To have this life be meaning full you must stand for something, and manifest this stand through every day actions. Actions upon who and what every that comes into your path. I want to be elevated to the highest truth.

The vision of my life is that I live in a community of love, where neighbours could be best of friend and trusting, my house, my home would be the safest place where any one could take shelter, and I would be a big man to give love and show love. I am a big man to elevate the lives of every one I come into contact with, no matter who they are or what they do. No more killing, no more violence, every one would be loving, there would be no race differences, there would be no religion differences.

I have a vision to be a great student and a great teacher.

0 comments:

Post a Comment