Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bucket List Exercise

Posted by Kian, Ting


What is my purpose of this life?

I have been to a seminar about wealth creation first before there is wealth there is a purpose of one’s life. What is my life about? I often feel a great need to protect people from harm especially people who are physically weak, protect people from being rob or women from being attacked. But it is still vague as to what I need to do with my life. To understand this I have to apply the mastery skills that I have learned.

1) What is the distinction of purpose?

Now knowing the distinction of purpose I can focus on the first one which describes purpose as an “intended outcome that guides my planned action”. So the next logical question would be what do I want out of my life? What outcome do I wish to produce in my life, I guess this calls for the creation of a bucket list.

Kian’s Bucket List:-

1) Celebrate 130 Marriage Anniversary with Kay Nny

2) Earn a Real Estate License

3) Be a real Estate Guru

4) Own 10 Shops to be rented

5) Run a 40 KM marathon

6) Join an Iron Man Competition

7) Earn a Aikido Black Belt

8) Earn a Judo Black Belt

9) Own a property in Perf Australia

10) Earn a Brazillian Jiu Jit Su Black Belt

11) Own 10 Factories to be rented

12) Own 20 Apartments to be rented

13) Want to be a billionaire

14) Want to own a bungalow

15) Learn Carpentry Skills to Build a Rocking Chair

16) Build A Buddhist Temple and Organize a Non Profit Buddhist Organization

17) Be a Manager in Accenture

18) Start a Martial Art School

19) Start a chain of book shops

20) Earn a Cert in CFA

21) Earn a Cert in CPA

22) Be a Master at meditation

23) Become a Speaker teaching values of Mastery and Meditation

24) Have all my family members Learn Martial Arts

25) Start Orphanage Homes

26) Have 5 children’s

27) Earn a PHD.

28) Stay in Tibet for 3 months under the teaching of Dalai Lama

29) Have a conversation with The Pope

30) Start a School

31) Earn a psychology degree

32) Earn a philosophy degree

33) Write 50 books.

34) Be a politician to serve the country

35) Visit the seven wonders of the world

36) Want to own a Hummer Car

37) Live to the age of 150

38) Join a 4 Wheel Challenge

Some how by having my bucket list, we can summarize that my life is about Prosperity, charity, love and continuous education and the pushing of the limits of the mind faculty of man.

0 comments:

Post a Comment